» Consul Guides
The Consul guides have moved to the HashiCorp Learn platform.
Guides are step by step command-line walkthroughs that demonstrate how to perform common operations using Consul, and complement the feature-focused Consul documentation.
Guide content begins with getting-started tracks to help new users learn the basics of Consul, and continues through production-playbook tracks that cover topics like Day 1 and Day 2 operations, production considerations, and recommendations for securing your Consul cluster.
You can work through the guides sequentially using the tracks, or just refer to the material that is most relevant to you.
- Getting Started
- Getting Started with Kubernetes
- Day 1: Deploying Your First Datacenter
- Day 1: Security and Network Operations
- Day 1: Kubernetes Operations
- Day 2: Advanced Operations and Maintenance
- Development: Service Discovery
- Development: Service Segmentation
- Development: Service Configuration