Download Consul Tools
From this page you can download various tools for Consul. These tools are maintained by HashiCorp and the Consul Community.
These Consul tools are created and managed by the dedicated engineers at HashiCorp:
- Envconsul - Read and set environmental variables for processes from Consul.
- Consul Migrate - Data migration tool to handle Consul upgrades to 0.5.1+
- Consul Replicate - Consul cross-DC KV replication daemon.
- Consul Template - Generic template rendering and notifications with Consul
These Consul tools are created and managed by the amazing members of the Consul community:
- cfg4j - Configuration library for Java distributed apps. Reads and auto-updates configuration from Consul KVs (and others)
- cfg4j-pusher - Command line app that pushes values from configuration files (YAML, properties, etc.) to Consul KVs
- confd - Manage local application configuration files using templates and data from etcd or Consul
- consul-announcer - Command line wrapper for registering services in Consul
- consul-backinator - Command line Consul KV backup and restoration utility
- consul-cli - Command line interface to Consul HTTP API
- consul-do - Do something, such as run HA cronjobs, based on Consul leadership status
- consul-kv-json - Golang helper utility for translating JSON trees into Consul KV pairs, and vice versa
- consul-templaterb - Ruby gem and executable hi-performance ERB templating to create configuration files, HTML, JSON, XML content from Consul discovery and KV Data. Executable `consul-templaterb` also support reload commands as well as process management.
- Consultant - Library for Java services to self register and deregister, fetching configuration, and subscribing to configuration changes.
- crypt - Store and retrieve encrypted configuration parameters from etcd or Consul
- docker-consul - Dockerized Consul Agent
- Dropwizard Consul Bundle - Service discovery and configuration integration with the Dropwizard framework
- Embedded Consul - Library for JVM based applications, provides easy way to run Consul in integration tests
- fabio - Fast, zero-conf, consul-aware load-balancing HTTP/HTTPS router
- git2consul - Mirror the contents of a Git repository into Consul KVs
- Gonsul - A Git to Consul standalone tool made in Go. Updates Consul KV from a repo with multiple strategies.
- gradle-consul-plugin - A Consul Gradle plugin
- hashi-ui - A modern user interface for the Consul and Nomad
- helios-consul - Service registrar plugin for Helios
- Jenkins Consul Plugin - Jenkins plugin for service discovery and K/V store
- marathon-consul - Service registry bridge for Marathon
- marathon-consul - Bridge from Marathon apps to the Consul K/V store
- mesos-consul - Service registry bridge for Mesos
- NodeFabric - Turnkey CentOS 7 Atomic Host image with integrated Consul, Registrator and HAProxy - enabling rapid MariaDB-Galera and Ceph deployments
- registrator - Service registry bridge for Docker
- Spring Cloud Consul - Service discovery, configuration and events for Spring Cloud
Are you the author of a tool and you would like to be featured on this page? The Consul website is open source and is embedded inside the Consul repository on GitHub. You can submit a Pull Request to add your tool to the list and we will gladly review it.